It may take a village to raise a child, but it takes a coalition of community organizations working together address the interrelated needs of people in the communities we serve.
- City of East Palo Alto, Since the year 2000 the City has leased the land for the main clinic and the Community Resource Center for $1 a year.
- CORA, a nonprofit that provides free confidential services to victims of domestic abuse, including teens and children who witness it.
- East Palo Alto Asthma Task Force seeks to improve awareness of asthma triggers and to address issues that lead to frequent emergency room visits by children with asthma.
- East Palo Alto Mental Health Advisory Group is a collaborative effort co-facilitated by San Mateo County's Behavioral Health and Recovery Services and One East Palo Alto to improve access to mental health services for local residents.
- El Concilio of San Mateo County oversees emergency services for residents in our service area, located in the Community Resource Center next to the clinic.
- Free at Last is an 18 year old nonprofit that provides community-based recovery services. RFHC provides medical and behavioral health care to its clients.
- Herban Health A community nonprofit that provides a free weekly acupuncture clinic for RFHC patients and community residents.
- Nuestra Casa and Taulama for Tongans participate in RFHC’s Multi-Cultural Community Health Connections to reduce risk and high rates of diabetes and hypertension.
- One East Palo Alto provides community leadership and services, building capacity and advocating for change.
- Peninsula Family Advocacy Program, a medical-legal partnership, provides legal representation and advocacy to address underlying causes of poor health, such as sub-standard housing or lack of health care.